No, the festive vibes aren’t over yet. Wedding season is in the bucket now. We all get confused what to wear and how to stand out this wedding season. Later on, most of us land up with same old style. Let’s break the monotony this time and raise the style quotient.
- Capes-– Capes are stealing the show of each and every event or function. A light embroidered and sequined work cape in your closet will surely make you look stunning. Capes give you a different look but teaming it up with the right outfit is the tricky part. One can experiment and try it with Lehenga which will give you a great wedding look. It’s not just lehenga, you can always get it along with dhotis, churidars or even palazzos. They will always live up to your expectations.
- Jackets- -Let it be any season or be it flowing, short, long, flared, open, closed or sheer, jackets can never go wrong. Show that love to your jacket and team it up with cigarette pants, dhoti pants or palazzos. A bomber jacket with lehenga is a must have in your closet this wedding season.
- High Low Kurtas--Be it a wedding or mehendi or any function, high low kurtas will never let you down. A high low kurta is basically with asymmetrical cut in front. A cut that makes your attire even more elegant. A simple and elegant attire banded up with accessories will enhance your beauty.
- Lehengas- Lehengas during wedding season can never go wrong. But why to keep it in a traditional way, style it up in and stand out amongst the crowd. Jewellery you choose should compliment your lehenga and vice versa. Also, try and experiment by drape lehenga, the more you experiments is the more it makes you better.
- Draped Kurtas- If you are bored with anarkalis and straight cut suits, it time to catch up with draped kurtas which will make your closet alive. It might form a misty image about the idea of draped kurtas but it’s a great option for if you want to add to spell bounding piece in your closet.
- Dhoti pants- Remember the saying “Old is gold”, it’s time to get in a tinge of retro look. Band it together with peplum, a shimmy crop top or a jacket even. Each one of them would bring up a different look of you. You can also junk it up with some jewellery and a nice pair of stilettos. With this, you are good to go and surely you will be bombarded with compliments.
Raise your elegance and style quotient and be open for experiments. You will surely be taking hearts away this wedding season.